A demo for THQ Nordic’s Black Forest Games-developed Destroy All Humans! remake is now available for PC via GOG.
Here is an overview of the demo, via its GOG page:
Play the free Destroy All Humans! demo now and enjoy the first mission of the game, plus a bonus Challenge mission!
Destroy All Humans! is the remake, fans of the cult classic have been eagerly waiting for. This demo will give you a glimpse at what makes this dark humored alien invasion game one of the most beloved action adventures of all time:
- Slip on your jetpack, ready your Zap-O-Matic and start electrocuting those puny humans!
- Use Psychokinesis to grab humans, cows and more, then hurl everything at your enemies!
- Burn down the primitive human dwellings with the Death Ray of your flying Saucer!
- Play one of the brand-new Abducto-challenges: Feed the giant abduction beam to help the Furon species study life on Earth
Expected Playtime is approximately 20 – 30 minutes
Pre-order now to receive the Crypto Skin Pack for free!
The invasion is almost on!
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
— to www.gematsu.com